2021 Kia Telluride Price, Versions, and SpecsBlog Nov 20th, 2020
The new 2021 Kia Telluride offers a lot of reasons to put one in your driveway. Indeed, the Telluride is spacious, luxurious, comfortable, refined and capable with a powerful V6 engine that delivers all the power you need. It also has a lot of features and provides excellent value.
Here’s an overview of everything the 2021 Kia Telluride offers with a breakdown of its versions and models.
2021 Kia Telluride EX - $44,995
- Forward Collision Avoidance System
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- 25-inch multimedia centre touchscreen
- Wireless charger
- Rear blind spot warning
2021 Kia Telluride SX - $49,995
- Blind view monitor
- Dual sunroof
- Harmon/Kardon Premium Sound
- 360-degree camera
- Driver seat memory system
- Interior mood lighting
2021 Kia Telluride SX Limited – $52,995
- Self-leveling rear suspension
- Heads-up display
- 7-Passenger captain seats
- Heated and air-cooled 2nd row seats
Learn more about the 2021 Kia Telluride today! It offers room for 8 passengers, impressive safety tech, and great towing capacity thanks to a powerful 291-horsepower engine.