COVID-19 MeasuresMar 17th, 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we want to assure our valued guests that we are concerned and focused on what is best for the health and safety of our staff and our customers. It is important to us that we play our part in keeping the community safe. We have implemented a series of precautionary steps to help keep our guests and our own employees safe as we manage through COVID‑19 together.
These measures include:
- We will be posting signs at reception, on our entrance doors and in our shuttles stating that in light of the COVID-19 situation, we are following recommended practices of avoiding handshaking and respecting social distance.
- Seating in our customer waiting room has been reduced to a maximum of 4 people in order to maintain a practice of social distancing
- Payment terminals (credit card pin pads) are being sanitized after each use
- General cleaning and sanitizing of the entire dealership facility has been increased and of every customer vehicle that enters the dealership
- Avoid shaking hands with co-workers & clients
- Maintain social distancing of approximately 6 ft between co-workers and clients
- Technicians will wear disposable gloves while driving client vehicles
- Installation and some additional stocking of hand sanitizer and disinfectant at each location. Increased number of devices if necessary, at each location.
- A minimum of twice daily checking of soap and paper towel supply in washrooms at each facility.
At this point we are monitoring the situation hour by hour and are doing what is instructed by our Provincial and Federal governments.
We are open for business using significant precautions and are actively mobilizing to be able to conduct as much of our transactions over the phone/facetime/email/text.
Together we will prevail through these difficult times. We need to stay unified and communicative in our approach to this situation to protect one another and the most vulnerable on our teams and our community.